Wednesday, June 4, 2008

wrist twirlers

my sewing machine was returned to me yesterday from it's first tune up. this is a big deal because the machine may be as old as me. it was long overdue. 
i tried it out last night on this quick little project. and boy was it smooth and tight! loving it! i made these little wrist twirlers for bee. they're basically scrunchies with ribbons and a flower sewn on them. they are pretty cute and satisfying for a instant-gratification lover like me.
and of course bee loves them. she calls them "wrist tutus".



1 comment:

Tracitalynne said...

fantastic! Will you make some for A.? The only part of Jazz and Gym class she likes was "Ribbon Time". You should have seen those girls go tearing across the gym to get their little ribbons on sticks.

I will knit you something in trade!